Welcome to the home of Royce’s Tree Service (RTS). Since 2008, RTS has built a solid reputation in the greater Asheville area. Moreover, RTS takes great pride in applying International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Best Management Practices (BMP) for its tree and plant health care services.
Owner, Royce Clay, is a Certified Arborist® (SO-5366AT) and Tree Risk Assessment Qualified through the ISA, the industry-recognized accrediting agency. He is committed to upholding the professional conduct standards outlined in the ISA Certified Arborist® Code of Ethics.
Services offered by RTS include, but are not limited to:
- Plant Health Care (PHC)
- Complex removals
- Tree risk assessments
- Supplemental support systems
- Stump grinding
- Forestry mulching
- Planting and transplanting
- Root barrier installation
- Crane-assisted removals
- Lightning protection systems
Serving Asheville and the greater Asheville area:
- Biltmore Forest
- Black Mountain
- Mills River
RTS proudly carries general liability and workers’ compensation insurance:
- Protects you, your property, and our crew on your property.
- Quite expensive; typically costs 30-50 cents per dollar in wages paid.
- Because of this, a lot of so-called tree service companies forgo it (illegally) to save money, even though NC law requires that most of them have it.
- Learn why hiring a tree service without this vital insurance can be a recipe for financial disaster, then view RTS’ Certificate Of Insurance here.
To request a free estimate, please click on the image below: