ALERT: Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) reached Asheville in May 2017! Without treatment, nearly 100% of our Ash trees will be dead within 3-6 years. Watch our former Plant Health Care Director discuss EAB on WLOS.
Welcome to the home of Royce’s Tree Service (RTS). Since 2008, RTS has built a solid reputation in the greater Asheville area. Moreover, RTS takes great pride in applying International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Best Management Practices (BMP) for its tree and plant health care services.
Owner, Royce Clay, is a Certified Arborist® (SO-5366AT) and Tree Risk Assessment Qualified (TRAQ) through the ISA, the industry-recognized accrediting agency. He is committed to upholding the professional conduct standards outlined in the ISA Certified Arborist® Code of Ethics.
Services offered by RTS include, but are not limited to:
- Plant Health Care (PHC)
- Complex Removals
- Tree Risk Assessments
- Supplemental Support Systems
- Stump Grinding
- Land Clearing/Forestry Mulching
- Root Barrier Installation
- Crane-Assisted Removals
- Lightning Protection Systems
Serving Asheville and the greater Asheville area:
- Biltmore Forest
- Black Mountain
- Mars Hill
- Mountain Home
- Mills River
RTS proudly carries general liability and workers’ compensation insurance:
- Protects you, your property, and our crew on your property
- Surprisingly, not all tree services carry the legally required insurance!
- Learn why hiring a tree service without the proper insurance can be a recipe for financial disaster here
To request a free estimate, please click on the image below: