Welcome to the home of Royce’s Tree Service (RTS). Since 2004, RTS has built a solid reputation in the greater Asheville area. Moreover, RTS takes great pride in applying International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Best Management Practices (BMP) for its tree and plant health care services.
Owner, Royce Clay, is a Certified Arborist® (SO-5366AT) and Tree Risk Assessment Qualified through the ISA, the industry-recognized accrediting agency. He is committed to upholding the professional conduct standards outlined in the ISA Certified Arborist® Code of Ethics.
Services offered by RTS include, but are not limited to:
- Plant Health Care (PHC)
- Complex removals
- Crane-assisted removals
- Lightning protection systems
- Cabling, bracing, and dynamic support systems
- Tree risk assessments
Serving Asheville and the greater Asheville area:
- Biltmore Forest
- Black Mountain
- Flat Rock
- Lake Lure
- Mills River
RTS proudly carries general liability and workers’ compensation insurance:
- Protects you, your property, and our crew on your property.
- Learn why hiring a tree service without this vital insurance can be a recipe for financial disaster.
- View RTS’ Certificate Of Insurance.
To request a free estimate, please click on the image below: